This week’s favorites in no particular order:
- I’ve been looking for ways to expand my sourdough offerings, A blackberry-plum sourdough tart, may just be the next thing to try.
- Last year I gave away some bush bean seed collected from my garden, I’m so happy to read about how those seeds have grown and are being canned by fellow bloggers!
- If you’re going to full of something, it might as well be homecanned goodies.
- It’s no secret that I love home and homemaking, but I don’t think I can put it as eloquently as it is stated over at Down to Earth.
- I’m trying to be a small business owner and enjoyed the 5 Tips for Starting a Small Business over at Get Rich Slowly, very much.