My recent favorite reads:
- 10 Choices You Will Regret in 10 Years – Spot on, no matter who you are or what your goals are in life.
- 50 Free Books on Homesteading from the 30s-60s – Be patient some of these take a long time to download or at least did for me. Still I think worth sharing and I know I can’t wait for winter and more time to look at some in depth.
- To weed or Not to weed – I do a lot less weeding than most people or so it would seem to me and so I appreciate other folks who do less as well.
- Yield – I never get over the beauty of bees.
- 5 Very Good Reasons to Become an Extreme Cheapskate – I’m pretty frugal overall but it’s good to revisit these kinds of lessons now and then.
- Carrot Soup and Parsley Almond Pesto – I happen to have many carrots in the garden and very nice looking parsley so this is most definitely something I’m thinking about for work lunches next week.
A few reminders:
- I’ve been having lots of fun on Instagram lately. It’s definitely a great way to keep in touch with the seasonal life I’m living. I’d be honored if you followed me there, too.
- The Fall Session of the Homespun Seasonal Living E-Course is set to launch in about 3 weeks, you still have time to sign up if you’d like to join us.
Any fun reads or links to share? I always love checking them out.See my full disclaimer here.