My recent favorite reads:
- 10 Choices You Will Regret in 10 Years – Spot on, no matter who you are or what your goals are in life.
- 50 Free Books on Homesteading from the 30s-60s – Be patient some of these take a long time to download or at least did for me. Still I think worth sharing and I know I can’t wait for winter and more time to look at some in depth.
- To weed or Not to weed – I do a lot less weeding than most people or so it would seem to me and so I appreciate other folks who do less as well.
- Yield – I never get over the beauty of bees.
- 5 Very Good Reasons to Become an Extreme Cheapskate – I’m pretty frugal overall but it’s good to revisit these kinds of lessons now and then.
- Carrot Soup and Parsley Almond Pesto – I happen to have many carrots in the garden and very nice looking parsley so this is most definitely something I’m thinking about for work lunches next week.
A few reminders:
- I’ve been having lots of fun on Instagram lately. It’s definitely a great way to keep in touch with the seasonal life I’m living. I’d be honored if you followed me there, too.
- The Fall Session of the Homespun Seasonal Living E-Course is set to launch in about 3 weeks, you still have time to sign up if you’d like to join us.
Any fun reads or links to share? I always love checking them out.I sometimes receive compensation in the forms of cash and/or products but the opinions represented are always my own. Posts may also contain affiliate links, should you click and buy I receive a small commission which helps me offset costs of the blog but there is no additional cost to you. None my statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor should anything read here replace the advice of a trained medical professional - you are responsible for your own health.See my full disclaimer here.