May is National Salad Month and while I love a good salad, they can get boring without a little fresh inspiration now and then. May is a perfect time to think about salads too, no doubt there are lots of fresh spring greens and veggies to be had most anywhere in the northern hemisphere. To help celebrate national salad month, I've compiled a list of 30 salads to inspire and encourage your healthy eating path.
- Watermelon, Raspberry & Mint Salad
- Blueberry Peach Salad with Thyme
- Strawberry Honeycrisp Salad with Balsamic & Feta
- Roasted Cherry, Barley, & Goat Cheese Salad
- Brown Rice & Pomegranate Salad
- Couscous, Corn, & Mushroom Salad
- Roasted Sesame Winter Slaw
- Thai-Inspired Cucumber Salad with Roasted Spiced Chickpeas
- Roasted Cauliflower Hazelnut Salad
Recipe Collections / Ideas:
And if you want even more ideas, here are a few of my favorite salad-themed books (affiliate links):
- Salad as Meal: Healthy Main-Dish Salads for Every Season
- Salads Beyond the Bowl
- Eat This: Meal Salads & Whole Food Dressings
Do you have a favorite salad recipe? If so, please share the recipe or link in the comments.