Today’s post is written by guest blogger, Maria Muscarella in celebration of National Hot Tea Month.
When I come to your house next week, I want to find you with your feet propped up, slowly sipping on a nourishing blend of herbs!
- Nettle leaf (Urtica dioca) – 15 grams
- Oat tops (Avena sativa) – 15 grams
- Elder flower (Sambucus spp.) – 7 grams
- Echinacea leaf (Echinacea purpura or angustifolia) – 7 grams
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officianalis) – 5 grams
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – 5 grams
- Blue Mallow flower (Malva sylvestris) – 3 grams
- Cardamom seeds (Elettaria cardamomum) – 3 grams
- Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum verum or cassia) – 3 grams
Disclaimer: I may receive compensation for products mentioned in this post. All opinions expressed are my own. I am not a doctor, always seek trained medical advice. No statements should be considered approved by the FDA or as a diagnosis or treatment for any illness. See my Full Disclaimer Here.