August is National Peach Month. These sweet juicy jewels of summer are so very tasty and easy to preserve too. I compiled a list of 20 ways to use peaches to hopefully inspire and encourage all of us to take advantage of this peach season.
Peaches for Dessert:
- Canning Peaches in a Sugar Syrup
- Canning Peaches in Fruit Juice
- Honey Peach Preserves
- Peach Butter
- Honey Peach Jam
- Peach Refrigerator Jam
- Drying Peaches
- Peach Peel Jelly
The Savory Side of Peaches:
- Peach Basil Salsa
- Grilled Peach, Blueberry, & Goat Cheese Arugula Salad
- Three Cheese Peach and Prosciutto Pizza with Basil & Honey Balsamic Reduction
- Peach BBQ Slow Cooker Pork
Disclaimer: I may receive compensation for products mentioned in this post. All opinions expressed are my own. I am not a doctor, always seek trained medical advice. No statements should be considered approved by the FDA or as a diagnosis or treatment for any illness. See my Full Disclaimer Here.