August is National Peach Month. These sweet juicy jewels of summer are so very tasty and easy to preserve too. I compiled a list of 20 ways to use peaches to hopefully inspire and encourage all of us to take advantage of this peach season.
Peaches for Dessert:
- Canning Peaches in a Sugar Syrup
- Canning Peaches in Fruit Juice
- Honey Peach Preserves
- Peach Butter
- Honey Peach Jam
- Peach Refrigerator Jam
- Drying Peaches
- Peach Peel Jelly
The Savory Side of Peaches:
- Peach Basil Salsa
- Grilled Peach, Blueberry, & Goat Cheese Arugula Salad
- Three Cheese Peach and Prosciutto Pizza with Basil & Honey Balsamic Reduction
- Peach BBQ Slow Cooker Pork
I sometimes receive compensation in the forms of cash and/or products but the opinions represented are always my own. Posts may also contain affiliate links, should you click and buy I receive a small commission which helps me offset costs of the blog but there is no additional cost to you. See my full disclaimer here.